Beautiful High-Definition Video in Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround Sound is the Best Way to Really Capture and Preserve Your Special Day for Generations to Come.
As you will see in our testimonials, most of our couples have said that their Video Wedding helped them re-live the emotions, personalities, and details of their day better than any other medium.
Couples have commented that they didn't remember much of the day and their Wedding Film not only brought it all back but showed what they missed altogether!
Our role is to document your day in a smooth story-telling fashion. We stay out of the way of your contracted photographer.
How We Cover Your Day
- If possible, we go to your rehearsal so we can see what will be happening during your ceremony. Since every wedding is unique, even if we are familiar with the venue or church, it's important that we know all that will transpire. It helps us give you a better coverage of your day.
- Typically, we come one and 1/2 hrs. before the ceremony to mike your sound needs, and then capture the fun and excitement of the "pre-bridals": All of the details of much of the preparations before the ceremony, as well as location, or "establishing" shots of the church or venue. If you are having "First Look" and are having us cover that, it usually happens 3 hrs. before the ceremony starts. During the First Look, this is one of the times that video "sings" as it captures the emotions and excitement of seeing each other the first time before pictures are taken. Then we move on to the photo session, capturing the fun of some of that, while staying out of the way of the photographer.
- Your ceremony, the most tender and emotional part of your Wedding Film, is covered with either one or two High- Definition cameras, depending on which package or options you choose. We bring back-up equipment in case there are some unforeseen issues. Tie-clip microphones are used to capture quality sound for the vows, and extra mikes are placed for musicians, readers, singers, D.J.'s, etc. There are no second takes. If video for your wedding day is important, hire a professional. After your ceremony, we try to capture joy of the bridal party/family congratulations and the signing of your marriage certificate, depending on the situation. Then we're on to catching your get-away, if leaving for a separate reception site.
- The reception, the part of your Wedding Film that is most fun to watch, typically covers all of the traditional activities such as shots of the location, the grand entrance, your 1st dance, the toasts, bouquet/garter toss, guests shots, dancing, well-wishing from family and close friends, and your departure from the reception. There is so much going on during this time that most brides say it was a whirlwind, and they were glad to have the video capture so much of what they missed or forgot! Each time you watch your Wedding Film, it will bring laughter and tears, and you will see new things you didn't notice before.
- Many hours are spent in creating the finished disks to include music tracks, a beautiful flow that's interesting to watch, and smooth scene transitions. Approximately 30 hours are spent assembling all the footage in a fun-to-watch cinematic story-telling movie that will revive the emotion and memories of your day. Please give us about 6 to 12 weeks most of the year to deliver your disks. Weddings in July, August, and September, please give us up to 10 to 14 weeks for delivery.
- Each Finished Blu-Ray/DVD label has your picture and wedding date. The disk is menu driven with scenes/chapters, and includes end credits (listing the bridal party, ceremony & reception locations, parents, officiant, etc.).
Phone: 509-435-6435 Email: email@example.com